Legolas, Elven Stalwart (8C10)
|A Grey Ship (8U9)||
Back to Siege of Gondor Index
|Life of the Eldar (8R11)|
Legolas, Elven Stalwart (8C10) is a Elven Companion from the Siege of Gondor set.
In this section, describe:
- General usage
- Unorthodox or subtle usage
- Common pitfalls of using this card
In this section, describe:
- Cards and strategies this card works well with
- Cards and strategies this card works particularly well or poorly against
- Alternate cards you might consider picking instead of this one, depending on the situation, including alternate version of characters
Strengths and Weaknesses
- List friendly cards that work well with this card
- List enemy cards this card does well against
- List enemy or friendly cards to avoid playing this card with
In this section:
- Put quotes from the CRDs and Comprehensive Rules here that reference this card specifically by name
- Also put quotes if a particular rule commonly affects the outcome of a card in a subtle manner (such as quoting the Rule of 4 for Saved From the Fire (8R20) )
- Link to rules discussions on TLHH
|Legolas, Greenleaf (1R50)||Archer.
Archery: Exert Legolas to wound a minion; Legolas does not add to the fellowship archery total.
|Legolas, Prince of Mirkwood (1U51)||Archer.
While skirmishing a Nazgûl, Legolas is strength +3.
|Legolas, Son of Thranduil (3P121)||Archer.
While Legolas is at a river or forest, add 1 to the fellowship archery total.
|Legolas, Dauntless Hunter (4R73)||Archer.
The twilight cost of each Shadow event and Shadow condition is +1 for each unbound Hobbit you can spot.
|Legolas, Elven Comrade (4C74)||Archer.
Skirmish: Exert Legolas to make a minion skirmishing an unbound companion strength -1 (or -2 if that companion is Gimli).
|Legolas, Archer of Mirkwood (5P121)||Archer.
Each time Legolas wins a skirmish, you may heal a Dwarf companion or another Elf companion.
|Legolas, Fearless Marksman (7R25)||Archer.
Archery: If you have initiative, discard 4 cards from hand to wound a minion.
|Legolas, Nimble Warrior (7C26)||Archer.
Archery: If you cannot spot a threat, add a threat to make the fellowship archery total +1.
|Legolas, Companion of the Ring (11S21)||While Legolas is at a battleground or forest site, he is strength +2 and resistance +2.|
|Legolas, Woodland Emissary (11R22)||At the start of the archery phase, you may spot another Elf to exert a minion.|
|Legolas, of the Grey Company (13R18)||Archer.
At the start of each archery phase, you may reveal the top card of your draw deck. If it is an card, wound a minion.
|Legolas, Fleet-footed Hunter (15S18)||Hunter 1. (While skirmishing a non-hunter character, this character is strength +1.)
Regroup: Exert 2 hunter companions to draw a card.
|Legolas, of the Woodland Realm (15R19)||Archer. Hunter 1(While skirmishing a non-hunter character, this character is strength +1.).
Archery: Exert Legolas to make the fellowship archery total +1 for each hunter minion you can spot.(Limit +3)
|Legolas, Skeptical Guide (19P7)||Archer. Fellowship.
Archery: Add two threats to wound a minion; Legolas does not add to the fellowship archery total.
|Legolas, Nimble Elf (0W3)||Archer. Triumph - At the start of the archery phase, you may make the fellowship archery total +1.|
|Legolas, Keen-eyed (V1_9)||Archer.
Archery: Make the fellowship archery total -X (to a minimum of 0) to make Legolas strength +X until the regroup phase. You cannot use archery special abilities.
- Shares an Aragorn signet with Fearless Marksman, despite being from the same block.