Frodo, Hope of Free Peoples (7C317)
|Troop Tower (7R316)||
Back to Return of the King Index
|Frodo, Wicked Masster! (7R318)|
In this section, describe:
- General usage
- Unorthodox or subtle usage
- Common pitfalls of using this card
In this section, describe:
- Cards and strategies this card works well with
- Cards and strategies this card works particularly well or poorly against
- Alternate cards you might consider picking instead of this one, depending on the situation, including alternate version of characters
Strengths and Weaknesses
- List friendly cards that work well with this card
- List enemy cards this card does well against
- List enemy or friendly cards to avoid playing this card with
In this section:
- Put quotes from the CRDs and Comprehensive Rules here that reference this card specifically by name
- Also put quotes if a particular rule commonly affects the outcome of a card in a subtle manner (such as quoting the Rule of 4 for Saved From the Fire (8R20))
- Link to rules discussions on TLHH
|Frodo, Old Bilbo's Heir (1R289)||Ring-bearer (resistance 10).
At the start of each of your turns, you may heal a Hobbit ally.
|Frodo, Son of Drogo (1C290)||Ring-bearer (resistance 10).
Fellowship: Exert another companion who has the Frodo signet to heal Frodo.
|Frodo, Reluctant Adventurer (2C102)||Ring-bound. Ring-bearer (resistance 10).|
|Frodo, Courteous Halfling (4R301)||Ring-bearer (resistance 10).
While you can spot 3 unbound companions, Shadow cards may not discard cards from your hand or from the top of your draw deck.
|Frodo, Tired Traveller (4C302)||Ring-bearer (resistance 10).
Fellowship: Play a Ring-bound companion to remove a burden.
|Frodo, Master of the Precious (5U111)||Ring-bearer (resistance 10).
Fellowship: Add a burden to play Sméagol from your discard pile.
|Frodo, Wicked Masster! (7R318)||Ring-bearer (resistance 10).
|Frodo, Resolute Hobbit (10P121)||Ring-bearer (resistance 12).|
|Frodo, Protected by Many (11S164)||Ring-bearer. Ring-bound. At the start of the regroup phase, you may exert Frodo to make him gain muster until the end of the regroup phase. (At the start of the regroup phase, you may discard a card from hand to draw a card.)|
|Frodo, Frenzied Fighter (13R149)||Ring-bound.
While you can spot more minions than companions, Frodo cannot be overwhelmed unless his strength is tripled.
Skirmish: If Frodo is not assigned to a skirmish, exert Frodo to have him replace a Ring-bound companion skirmishing a minion.
|Frodo, Weary From the Journey (15C144)||Ring-bearer. Ring-bound.
While skirmishing a minion of strength 8 or less, Frodo is strength +2.
|Frodo, Little Master (19P28)||Fellowship. Ring-bearer. Ring-bound.
While you cannot spot 4 threats, Shadow cards cannot discard cards from your hand or from the top of your draw deck.
|Frodo, Mr. Underhill (0P67)||Ring-bound. Ring-bearer (resistance 10).|
|Frodo, Mr. Underhill (0W25)||Ring-bearer.|
- Add links to the wayback machine (or wiki archival links) for official Decipher articles regarding the card
- Link to decks that use this card