Smeagol, Wretched and Hungry (15R49)
|Release Them (15C48)||
Back to The Hunters Index
|Something Slimy (15U50)|
In this section, describe:
- General usage
- Unorthodox or subtle usage
- Common pitfalls of using this card
In this section, describe:
- Cards and strategies this card works well with
- Cards and strategies this card works particularly well or poorly against
- Alternate cards you might consider picking instead of this one, depending on the situation, including alternate version of characters
Strengths and Weaknesses
- List friendly cards that work well with this card
- List enemy cards this card does well against
- List enemy or friendly cards to avoid playing this card with
In this section:
- Put quotes from the CRDs and Comprehensive Rules here that reference this card specifically by name
- Also put quotes if a particular rule commonly affects the outcome of a card in a subtle manner (such as quoting the Rule of 4 for Saved From the Fire (8R20))
- Link to rules discussions on TLHH
|Sméagol, Old Noser (5C28)||Ring-bound. To play, add a burden.
Regroup: Exert Sméagol (or Gollum) twice to reveal the top 4 cards of your draw deck. Wound a minion for each Shadow card revealed. Place those 4 cards beneath your draw deck in any order.
|Sméagol, Slinker (5R29)||Ring-bound. To play, add a burden.
Skirmish: Add a burden to make Sméagol strength +2 and take no wounds.
|Sméagol, Poor Creature (6C45)||Ring-bound. To play, add a burden. Skirmish: Discard a card from hand to make Sméagol strength +1.|
|Sméagol, Always Helps (7R71)||Ring-bound. To play, add a burden.
Assignment: Assign a minion to Sméagol and add 2 threats to exhaust that minion.
|Sméagol, Hurried Guide (7C72)||Ring-bound. To play, add a burden.
Skirmish: If you have initiative, discard 2 cards from your hand. Sméagol cannot be overwhelmed unless his strength is tripled.
|Sméagol, Slippery Sneak (8R27)||Ring-bound. To play, add a burden.|
|Sméagol, Bearer of Great Secrets (9R+30)||Ring-bound. To play, add a burden.
Each time the fellowship moves, place an unbound companion in the dead pile.
Regroup: If Sméagol is the Ring-bearer, add 2 burdens to discard each minion.
|Sméagol, Scout and Guide (11R51)||Ring-bound. To play, add a burden.
Each time Sméagol wins a skirmish, you may play the fellowship's next site.
Skirmish: If Sméagol is at a marsh, exert him to cancel a skirmish involving him.
|Sméagol, Simple Stoor (13U55)||Ring-bound. To play, add a burden.
For each card titled Déagol in your discard pile, Sméagol is strength +2 and resistance –1. Each time Sméagol wins a skirmish, you may take a card from your draw deck and place it in your discard pile.
|Sméagol, Pitiable Guide (19P11)||Ring-bound.
To play, add a burden.
Skirmish: Exert a Ring-bound companion to make Sméagol strength +2.
- This card's game text contains an error; it should say “Unless his strength is tripled” instead of “Unless his strength his tripled”.