From LOTR-TCG Wiki
Corrupt may refer to:
- Corrupt (7U175)
- If the ring-bearer's resistance reaches zero, they are corrupted. Usually this is accomplished by applying burdens to the ring-bearer.
- Corruption, a Shadow strategy that seeks to corrupt the opponent's ring-bearer, generally by applying burdens.
A small handful of cards automatically corrupt the ring-bearer regardless of resistance. They are:
- Despair (1R243)
- The Irresistible Shadow (1R252) - also reprinted in another culture as The Beckoning Shadow (12R83)
- Held (6R109) - the only Free Peoples card that does this
- Put Forth His Strength (7R205)
- Shapes Slowly Advancing (11R217)
You may also have meant the card Corrupted Spy (12R57) .