Gollum, Wretched Creature (0W18)
From LOTR-TCG Wiki
|Gandalf, Stormcrow (0W17)||
Back to Promotional Index
|Boromir, Steward's Heir (0W19)|
Gollum, Wretched Creature (0W18) is a Gollum Minion from the Promotional set.
In this section, describe:
- General usage
- Unorthodox or subtle usage
- Common pitfalls of using this card
In this section, describe:
- Cards and strategies this card works well with
- Cards and strategies this card works particularly well or poorly against
- Alternate cards you might consider picking instead of this one, depending on the situation, including alternate version of characters
Strengths and Weaknesses
- List friendly cards that work well with this card
- List enemy cards this card does well against
- List enemy or friendly cards to avoid playing this card with
In this section:
- Put quotes from the CRDs and Comprehensive Rules here that reference this card specifically by name
- Also put quotes if a particular rule commonly affects the outcome of a card in a subtle manner (such as quoting the Rule of 4 for Saved From the Fire (8R20) )
- Link to rules discussions on TLHH
|Gollum, Nasty Treacherous Creature (5C24)||Regroup: Discard Gollum to exert a companion or ally.|
|Gollum, Stinker (5R25)||Gollum is strength +1 for each burden. Each time Gollum wins a skirmish, you may add a burden.|
|Gollum, Old Villain (6C40)||Skirmish: Discard a card from hand to make Gollum strength +1 (or +2 if skirmishing a Ring-bound companion).|
|Gollum, Plotting Deceiver (7R58)||If you have initiative during the Shadow phase, you may play this minion from your discard pile.|
|Gollum, Vile Creature (7C59)||Skirmish: Exert Gollum twice or remove a threat to make him strength +2.|
|Gollum, Dark as Darkness (9R+28)||Shadow: Exert Gollum twice to exert the Ring-bearer.
Shadow: Remove a burden to add . Skirmish: Remove a burden to add . Regroup: Remove a burden to add .
Regroup: Exert Gollum twice to wound the Ring-bearer.
|Gollum, Mad Thing (10R21)||To assign Gollum to a skirmish, the Free Peoples player must make Gollum strength +3 until the regroup phase or add a burden.|
|Gollum, Skulker (11R42)||Lurker. (Skirmishes involving lurker minions must be resolved after any others.)
Skirmish: Exert Gollum twice to make another minion strength +2.
|Gollum, Her Sneak (13U50)||While a card titled Déagol is removed from the game, Gollum is strength +2 and fierce.
Shadow: Remove a card titled Déagol in your discard pile from the game to play this minion from your discard pile.
|Gollum, Hopeless (15R43)||At the start of each skirmish involving Gollum, he is strength +X until the end of that skirmish, where X is the Ring-bearer’s strength.|
|Gollum, Threatening Guide (19P10)||Gollum is strength +1 for each threat you can spot.
Each time Gollum wins a skirmish, you may add a threat.
|Gollum, Worker of Mischief (0W5)||To play, spot a condition. Menace - When you play Gollum you may make the move limit for this turn –1.|
- Add links to the wayback machine (or wiki archival links) for official Decipher articles regarding the card
- Link to decks that use this card