Theoden, The Renowned (13R137)
|Snowmane, Noble Mearas (13R136)||
Back to Bloodlines Index
|Theodred, Second Marshal of the Mark (13R138)|
Theoden, The Renowned (13R137) is a Rohan Companion from the Bloodlines set.
In this section, describe:
- General usage
- Unorthodox or subtle usage
- Common pitfalls of using this card
In this section, describe:
- Cards and strategies this card works well with
- Cards and strategies this card works particularly well or poorly against
- Alternate cards you might consider picking instead of this one, depending on the situation, including alternate version of characters
Strengths and Weaknesses
- List friendly cards that work well with this card
- List enemy cards this card does well against
- List enemy or friendly cards to avoid playing this card with
In this section:
- Put quotes from the CRDs and Comprehensive Rules here that reference this card specifically by name
- Also put quotes if a particular rule commonly affects the outcome of a card in a subtle manner (such as quoting the Rule of 4 for Saved From the Fire (8R20) )
- Link to rules discussions on TLHH
|Théoden, Son of Thengel (4C292)||Regroup: Spot a ally and exert Théoden to liberate a site.|
|Théoden, Lord of the Mark (4P365)||Fellowship: Play a possession on a companion to heal that companion (limit once per turn).|
|Théoden, King of the Golden Hall (5C93)||Valiant.|
|Théoden, Leader of Spears (7U254)||Valiant. While you can spot a Man, Théoden’s twilight cost is –1.
Each time the fellowship moves, you may exert a companion to exert a minion.
|Théoden, Rekindled King (7R255)||While you can spot a Man, Théoden’s twilight cost is –1.
Fellowship: If the twilight pool has fewer than 2 twilight tokens, play a possession on Théoden and add to heal another companion.
|Théoden, Tall and Proud (8R92)||Valiant.
While you can spot a Man, Théoden’s twilight cost is –1.
If Théoden is killed, you may play a companion from your discard pile or draw deck.
|Théoden, King of the Eorlingas (11U159)||While you can spot a companion, Théoden gains muster. (At the start of the regroup phase, you may discard a card from hand to draw a card.) While Théoden is at a battleground or plains site each Man is strength +1.|
|Théoden, Northman, King of Rohan (17R102)||While the Ring-bearer is assigned to a skirmish, each companion is strength +1.
Regroup: Spot 2 followers and exert Théoden to liberate a site.
|Théoden, Ednew (18R105)||While you can spot Gandalf, Théoden is resistance +2.
While you can spot Éomer, Théoden is damage +1.
While you can spot 3 mounted companions, Théoden is strength +2.
- Add links to the wayback machine (or wiki archival links) for official Decipher articles regarding the card
- Link to decks that use this card