Faramir, Bearer of Quality (17R28)
|Anduril, Sword That Was Broken (17R27)||
Back to Rise of Saruman Index
|Faramir's Bow, Ithilien Longbow (17R29)|
In this section, describe:
- General usage
- Unorthodox or subtle usage
- Common pitfalls of using this card
In this section, describe:
- Cards and strategies this card works well with
- Cards and strategies this card works particularly well or poorly against
- Alternate cards you might consider picking instead of this one, depending on the situation, including alternate version of characters
Strengths and Weaknesses
- List friendly cards that work well with this card
- List enemy cards this card does well against
- List enemy or friendly cards to avoid playing this card with
In this section:
- Put quotes from the CRDs and Comprehensive Rules here that reference this card specifically by name
- Also put quotes if a particular rule commonly affects the outcome of a card in a subtle manner (such as quoting the Rule of 4 for Saved From the Fire (8R20))
- Link to rules discussions on TLHH
|Faramir, Captain of Gondor (4R116)||Ring-bound. Ranger.
While skirmishing a roaming minion, Faramir is strength +2.
|Faramir, Son of Denethor (4C117)||Ring-bound. Ranger.
An opponent may not play skirmish events or use skirmish special abilities during skirmishes involving Faramir.
|Faramir, Ithilien Ranger (6P121)||Ring-bound. Ranger. If Faramir is in your starting fellowship, his twilight cost is –1. Fellowship: Play a ranger to heal a Ring-bound companion.|
|Faramir, Stout Captain (7C90)||Ranger. To play, spot a Man.
Each time Faramir wins a skirmish involving a fierce minion, you may exert Faramir to discard that minion.
|Faramir, Wizard's Pupil (7R91)||Ranger.
Skirmish: Exert Faramir to make an unbound Hobbit strength +2.
Skirmish: Exert Gandalf to prevent all wounds to Faramir.
|Faramir, Defender of Osgiliath (8C34)||Knight.
When you play Faramir (except in your starting fellowship), you may reveal the top 10 cards of your draw deck. You may play a knight revealed. Shuffle your draw deck.
|Faramir, Dunadan of Gondor (12R47)||Ranger.
Skirmish: Exert Faramir to make him strength +1 for each wound on the Ring-bearer.
|Faramir, Prince of Ithilien (13C66)||While you can spot Boromir, Faramir is twilight cost –1.
While you can spot Denethor, Faramir is twilight cost –1.
|Faramir, Captain of Ithilien (18R48)||Ranger. Hunter 2.
If Faramir is in your starting fellowship, his twilight cost is -1.
Maneuver: Exert Faramir to heal a companion with resistance 5 or more.
- Add links to the wayback machine (or wiki archival links) for official Decipher articles regarding the card
- Link to decks that use this card